1. Describe how the company/business used the four P’s to add value and/or
promote the product or service.
parked outside of Mensing this morning around 8 am
Promotion: Its the company van that is a moving billboard. Its bright red and shiny which catches the eye as soon as you look that way. The picture on the side is large of a open bottle and it has the word “classic” underneath. Coka Cola Classic has always been said together.
Price: not specified
2. What industry(s) is the product or service a part of? Soda industry
3. Describe the target market (ie. what segments are being targeted)? They target people on the road, or walking by. The picture is cartoonish and the word classic may indicate they are just announcing the product, not so much trying to make people thirsty. This is reaching to the older generations, the ones who grew up with coke from mid 20’s and up.
4. What unique value is the company trying to convey with the product or service? Just trying to create touch points with the general public
5. Does it work? Why or why not? Any general observations? Yes, its a great reminder of their product. You cant miss it