1. Describe how the company/business used the four P’s to add value and/or promote the product or service.
Product: The Subaru Outback
Price: None mentioned
Promotion: They use a rugged landscape to show that the SUV will get you wherever, no matter how remote it is.
Place: Spike TV between 8 and 9
2. What industry(s) is the product or service a part of? Automotive industry
3. Describe the target market (ie. what segments are being targeted)? Men and women between the ages of 25 to 38 who are adventuresome, love spending time outdoors.
4. What unique value is the company trying to convey with the product or service? That if your someone who enjoys the outdoors, no matter where you want to go Subaru Outback will get you there.
5. Does it work? Why or why not? Any general observations? Yes. The background makes the vehicle seem tough and capable.