1. Describe how the company/business used the four P’s to add value and/or promote the product or service.
Product: Old Spice Body Wash
Price: Not specified
Promotion: Shows the perfect man both in looks and in mentality. The man makes the comparison between the woman viewer’s man and him. That if her man uses the bodywash he wont smell like a woman.
Place: TNT between 6 and 7 pm
2. What industry(s) is the product or service a part of? Hygiene/soap
3. Describe the target market (ie. what segments are being targeted)? Women who are married or in a relationship that have the ability to buy or shop for what they get their men.
4. What unique value is the company trying to convey with the product or service? That if the man uses this particular body wash he will smell manly like the guy is portraying on the commercial.
5. Does it work? Why or why not? Any general observations? Yes, they go from the bathroom to the beach making the product appealing with its clean look throughout the commercial. The fact that they use the image most women would find attractive gets the viewers attention.